Follow the sun through winding mountain roads lined with jungle, to the end of a remote road in the community of Ojochal, not 15 minutes drive from the highway; where a private 9.5 acre property contains a modern three bedroom home, whose clean lines and simple aesthetic leaves considerable room for nature to shine into every space.
Completed in late 2017, the single-story footprint of this home was custom-designed in such a way that every space is used to the fullest potential. Ease of movement and good flow are the key features in this open-concept design. Find plenty of space dedicated to the essentials, like a large gravel parking area where it’s easy to turn a car around.
Three ensuite bedrooms are located in different areas throughout the home to maximize privacy when hosting guests. Each room has its own access onto the generous, covered terraces. Surrounded by perfectly manicured grounds, the natural Coralina stone outdoor walkways lead towards the quietest infinity pool finished with CrystalStone black onyx with stunning effect. The pergola over the pool provides sensual lighting for moonless night swims while looking out at a vast, starry sky.
The home was designed to optimize the dynamic views that encompass everything beautiful about this region. See ocean, jungle, and mountain in their full array without direct exposure to the sun. The home is energy efficient and has plenty of natural light and breezes. A custom standing seam metal roof system all but eliminates potential for leaks and the UV and sound minimizing insulated Extralum Europa doors and windows are exceptional features for the climate and elements.
New technology and high end construction materials and finishes were used throughout the home, which you can tell especially on seeing the custom-engineered PEX triple stage water filtration system with UV filter to guarantee safe drinking water; or the alarm system with security cameras throughout the property–it is evident the owners put plenty of thought and care into the creation of this state-of-the-art tropical home.
Each room and outdoor living space has high end Casablanca ceiling fans, and every bathroom has elegant brushed nickel Price-Pfister fixtures imported from the US. In fact, every element of this home was chosen for its unsurpassed quality, making for a luxurious sense of pride and reliability in this home.
All three ensuite bedrooms contain king size beds and large walk-in closets. The master suite has two walk-in closets, double sinks, and a shower that opens to a separate terrace.
The kitchen and living room were designed with cooking and entertaining in mind. With easy access open cabinetry, gas cooktop with stainless exhaust hood, and quartz countertops, feel at ease as you prep, cook and host for your friends and family. All appliances are Frigidaire, including a built-in Wine Fridge. A comfortable laundry room is located off the kitchen with a stacked, full-size washer and dryer, utility sink, pantry and additional storage.
The property itself is situated 600+ feet above sea level and has a maintained trail that wanders down through the jungle to the Rio Media Luna (river) that borders the property. There is room to build at least one additional ocean view house (with plans available) and there are more possibilities for building opportunities on this spacious land.
• Custom Standing Seam Metal Roof System all but eliminates potential for leaks.
• Radiant Barrier layer with insulation to minimize UV impact and dampen sound.
• Extralum Europa Series Doors and Windows with insulated glass.
• Elegant Natural Stone Coralina throughout the Home, Terraces, and Pool Deck.
• CasaBlanca Brand Ceiling Fans with LED Lighting (18 Total imported from the US).
• Light filled rooms are generously sized with ceiling heights starting at over 10 feet vaulting to 12.5 feet throughout
• LED Lighting inside and outside
• Square D panels and breakers with surge protection.
• Lutron and Levition Switches and receptacles. (Imported from the US). Additional individual surge protection for all appliances and electronic devices.
• Price-Pfister Park Avenue Collection brushed nickel faucets, towel bars and showers (imported from the US).
• Entire Home is air conditioned with Panasonic top of the line mini-split inverter AC units.
• 55” Samsung Smart TV with sound system.
• PEX Water System with Manabloc Water Distribution Manifold.
• On Demand Hot Water Heater.
• Back-up water system.
• Generac Whole House back-up generator system.
• Infinity Pool finished with Sunstone CrystalStone Finish.
• Programable Variable Speed EE pool pump and UV sanitizer system to minimize need for expensive, harmful chemicals.
• Oversized pool equipment room with dehumidifier provides additional storage.
• Carport with ventilated bodega, electric service, and rough in for utility sink.
• Sherwin Williams top-of-the-line paint used on interior and exterior. The color palate is calm and neutral throughout.
• Modern Design Entry Gate with remote control opener.
• Home offered turnkey and includes all furnishings, most housewares and BroilKing stainless grill with rotisserie.
• Alarm system with Security Cameras.
• WiFi Internet.
• Bio Garden Eco-Friendly Wastewater Treatment System.
Follow a maintained trail that wanders through the jungle to the river and view magnificent aboriginal trees, poison dart frogs, howler and white-faced monkeys and toucans. Swim in your own private swimming hole fed by year round cool mountain water.