This home was built in 2018 and is designed to offer carefree, off-grid living.
Water is supplied from a legal ASADA water source, but this property also has natural water springs and 2 small river streams to tap into.
Resources that could easily be used to create a tilapia fishpond if desired.
Over the last 13 years the owners planted “hundreds” of fruit trees, and a fresh vegetable garden. The land is gentle with expertly terraced areas for the fruit production.
To name only a few: Anone, mamon chino, orange, lemons, breadfruit, sweet lemons, avocados, starfruit, sweet mandarin orange, coconut, pehibaye, guanabana, aviut, papaya, mangos, bananas, and yuca - a root tuber/potato.
The home was constructed on the highest point of this self-sustaining farm offering 10.98 acres with outstanding panoramic views of green pasture valleys, rolling foothills filled with cattle, jungle-lined ridges and mountains, and the best is the spectacular waterfall view of Cascada Elysiana, a stunningly beautiful and large waterfall.
The house was designed and positioned to bring the outdoors -in with large windows allowing natural sunlight, fantastic views, and cool breezes to flow through.
The island kitchen offers everything a chef could desire including a gas stove, quartz counter-tops and beautiful cedro cabinetry.
If you desire peaceful country living, the ability to grow and harvest your own fruits and vegetables, provide your own electricity, and have plentiful water resources do not look any further!
- 10 minute drive to the town of Platanillo.
- Less than a 30 minute drive to the beaches of Dominical and Playa Linda.
- Strong internet connection - able to stream Netflix and Amazon.
- Satellite TV available - currently subscribed to SKY TV.
- Double detached carport with workshop, storage and utility room.
- Large covered outside living area with views of waterfall, pasture covered foothills and valleys.
Asking Price: $239,000 USD
Property Size: 4.4 Hectares - 44,274 M2 - 10.98 Acres