FARM WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS AND EXCELLENT PRICE - 7.88 acres General Viejo (San Blas, San José, CR - 11902) Land Only

$139,000 USD
San Blas


Andrés Solís Mora Andrés Solís Mora +506-8763-7210 (Office) Request More Info

  • Type: Farm and Ranch
  • Style: Lot / Land
  • Development Level: Land Only
  • Lot Type: Irregular
  • Lot Size: 7 acres
  • MLS #: C21-079-01310


This farm located only 25 minutes from San Isidro, Perez Zeledón its just amazing.

Located in San Blas de General Viejo de Pérez Zeledón, to 1000 meters over the ocean levels here the weather is super nice and friendly for agriculture. This farm is close to schools, supermarkets, church and many other places you might need to live amazingly in Costa Rica.

This property borders with a river with water that you can actually drink, owner decided to keep around 3 thousand meters of the property around the river in reserve, so yes you will also own a forest here.

90% of the property are cow fields that you can keep or turn into whatever you want the other 10% is forest, paths and crops.

Nice mountains and city views are also part of the pie here, views are incredible wherever you see and the oxygen you will breath here will transform your life.

This farm, now a days is producing avocado, oranges, pineapples, plantains, bananas, lemons, sugar cane for the owners. The land is very regular perfect to develop constructions or keep working agriculture.

One fact that you need to consider about this property is that the property next door is used for target shooting practice so from the entrance of this farm you can hear the noise of gunshots , however once you are in the more useful areas and buildable areas there is no affectation at all.

Asking Price:$139,000 USD
Property Size: 31,917 m2 | 7.88 acres | 3.19 hectares


Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.