Located in Uvita, this property has so much more to offer it include the deep, cold mountain springs.
The front ridge gives you 360 degree views of the ocean, including whales tail and around to the Chirripo mountain range, Costa Rica’s tallest peak.
The 80% of the property is cleared pasture land ready for development for eco tourism, farming, livestock. With internal roads being cut to give you access to the different areas and its own cloud forest with trails in the middle that gives some separation and privacy.
Accessible from Uvita, San Josecito and San Isidro, the options are endless.
At this altitude (1100 meters) you will have cool days and nights, and the perfect conditions to start your own farm for coffee, fruits, Cacao, and so many other delicious and exotic foods and livestock.
- 78 acres | 31.9 hectares | 314,516 m2
- 80% cleared and ready to develop
- Cloud forest with natural springs
- 800+ meters of front ridge with ocean views
- Stunning mountain and valley views
- Wonderful community in the mountains
- Close to San Isidro