- Price Range
Situated away from high-density tourist areas, yet providing easy access to the beach, restaurants, and services in the Dominical/Uvita/Platanillo regions, this home is a haven for those seeking a tranquil retreat.
As you approach, a private concrete driveway gracefully curves downward, creating distance between the house and the road, enhancing both privacy and serenity. The house is strategically inset along the hillside, ensuring unobstructed sunset views and a seamless connection with the natural beauty that surrounds it.
Boasting an attractive and practical design, every feature and function of this quality-built US-style home has been well thought out. The property is equipped with self-sustaining features, including solar panels, a vegetable greenhouse, mountain water, a backup rainwater capture system, and backup generator, making it an ideal choice for those who value sustainability & the savings that go along.
This turnkey home has been meticulously maintained and serviced by the original owner, ensuring a hassle-free living experience in Costa Rica. The residence offers everything you could desire, including an outdoor hot tub, a BBQ station, inviting outside living area, a super spacious garage/workshop, and a captivating waterfall fountain feature.
The interior of the home comprises two bedrooms and an office (which could be used as a 3rd bedroom if office desk/cabinets are removed) on the second level, offering both functionality and comfort. Wake up and step out on to the wrap-around terrace for your morning coffee while listening to the sounds of nature all around you.
The house’s crowning glory is its unobstructed mountain valley view facing westward, providing breathtaking sunsets that can be enjoyed from the wrap-around terrace, kitchen, and living room. Immaculate gardening and landscaping surround the property, featuring colorful flowers that attract a myriad of hummingbirds and butterflies and mature fruit trees.
• Quality Monte Carlo ceiling fans throughout the house and patio area
• Large flat panel TV’s in both bedrooms and living room
• 32 solar panels on roof, grid-tied to the electrical utility for credit against usage
• Highspeed Fiber optic internet
• Imported PEX water lines, electrical and plumbing fixtures, and building materials.
• Recently painted inside and out.
• Solar system.
• Attached garage.
KITCHEN, POOL AND PATIO AREA:
• Large swimming pool with concentric steps and bench
• Large open U-shaped kitchen with bar stools along one side
• Gas BBQ cook station with cupboard and countertop.
• Outdoor, covered 3-person jacuzzi hot tub
• Cascading waterfall water feature
GARDEN AND LAND:
• Impressive mountain valley view facing westward, with evening sunsets from terrace, kitchen and living room.
• Paved concrete driveway.
• Capuchin monkeys, agouti, pesotti, 3-toed sloths, toucans, scarlet macaws, hummingbirds and parrots can be seen, up close, in this natural habitat.
• Mature landscaping (including fruit trees) throughout the property.
• Excellent drainage
• Fully fenced.
• Wired security camera system/alarm with onsite recording.
• 5000 liter rain water capture system / backup water tank and
• Extensive water purification system with multilayered water filter system filtering down to potable water.
• Generator: 12000 Watt starting / 9000 watt running; when in use can be run through the electrical panel to use any existing circuits.
• Enphase micro inverter system for solar grid-tie
• Garage workshop with a built in workbench and hanging tool system.
Asking Price: $597,000 USD
Property Size: 3.2 Acres | 12,949 m2